Author Topic: Registration With GDPR Pro and 2FA Use and YouTube Embedding  (Read 6367 times)

HDB

Any new member on my forum has to agree to not only a registration agreement (which is standard SMF registration process) but they must also agree to a privacy policy that is presented during the registration. That mod that adds the privacy policy is called GDPR Pro (from SMFHacks). Will your mobile theme follow that registration process?

I also use a 2FA mod on my forum (from SMFPacks which I suspect is you). Will that still work?

HDB

Re: Registration With GDPR Pro and 2FA Use and YouTube Embedding
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
One extra question.

On your test area I tried to post a link to a YouTube video and got a message when posting that external links were not allowed. I think that is a setting in SMF and for your own reasons you don't want external links on this test forum which is fine but I would need to know on a forum where external links were allowed would YouTube videos embed in the post when using a mod such as Simple Audio Video Embedder (from SMFHacks)? Or would I need your mod, SMFPacks Auto Media Embedder?

Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Registration With GDPR Pro and 2FA Use and YouTube Embedding
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »
Those embed mods should work just fine, but about 2FA it might require a new template, no idea about Gdpr, I'm not familiar with the code of that mod.